RSS

Soda Cans, Indiana Jones, and Disneyland

Yeah, sorry, I know. This post isn't going to be a huge article with me insulting kids. And its probably just going to be about random things I can think off the top of my head. But I just can't write 5-star articles EVERY day, and also try to include that I have school tomorrow and I've been working on freaking math all night. But the little hamster running the wheel in my brain will give you what it can.

- So I went to the store and bought some Cokes, right? Well, take a look at it...
In Soviet Russia, Coke drinks YOU!

Even though the glare kind of covers it, instead of Coca-Cola it says Koka-Kona. As in its in Russian. I guess Coke is doing some Olympic collection of 5 different languaged Cokes. Pretty intense. Speaking of soda cans...

- Dr. Pepper is promoting the new Indiana Jones movie. So their cans have a picture of a character from the CGI fest of a movie (which, actually to be fair, wasn't that bad). I got one with the kid from Transformers...
Optimus Jones... I'm so clever.

I love Dr. Pepper. But now I while I drink, I can read this engaging description about Mutt: "REBELLIOUS RENEGADE... RELUCTANTLY SEEKS INDY'S HELP". ...In the movie hes actually not that rebellious. At all. But that's marketing for you I guess...

AND SPEAKING OF INDIANA JONES...

- Today in Disneyland the kicked off the "Summer of Adventure" with Indiana Jones running everywhere. Just for the record, I love Disneyland. Its my favorite place ever because I can't ride/don't like roller coasters. Bleh. But even if I did, I can't go a year without mouse ears and pineapple whip.
In this picture, Indy readys for his ROUNDHOUSE KICK.

What they did was make random Indy "events" for Adventureland, where at any given time, they'll have some bad guy and Henry Jones Jr. fight on buildings, in the Rivers of America, or on the Tarzan Treehouse bridge. They also give out maps to find clues for the treasure of - wait for it - FREE COMPUTER WALLPAPER. Also, they replaced Aladdin's old storytelling oasis crap with that Jedi Academy thing they do in Tomorrowland, only they find treasure and go through how Harrison Ford hates snakes. I bet the kids will think its fun, but the show looks really lame.

SPEAKING OF BEING LAME...

- New Mega64 video today that made me laugh. Just watch it, and if you have my sense of humor, you WILL laugh. Just keep waiting for it...


They make fun of video games and stuff. I love it, maybe you will too. They have a new podcast every Tuesday, so check it out tomorrow.


Well, thats all I have for today. Tomorrow I'll have a freaking awesome post... but you'll have no idea what it will be about =P.


...I hate snakes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Josh. This one is okay. Wasn't the best, but hey-chin up. Your review of the new Disney "attraction" type thing was very informative. Tonight's blog, in my eyes was more of one to inform, rather than to entertain. But Hey, dont worry, its okay, we all make mistakes. :D Hahaha okay well you keep on saying tomorrow is going to be better. Let's see about that. :P

So I'm starting to rate these now. I give you a 85% on this one. Just for effort. You seem like you were trying. Plus, it filled my head with knowledge. High Five for Awesome!